Saturday, December 27, 2008

No Luck

No u/s for us. It has to be done in a different building & since it was Christmas Eve, they were closed. Now I have to wait. Which might not be such a bad thing since I am a little over 17 weeks & I know the closer I can get to 20 weeks, the better the odds that there won't be a mistake in them telling us the gender. And I can go shopping! We should hear from them on either Monday or Tuesday so I might wait until I am 19 weeks or so to make the appt. I've waited this long, what's a couple more weeks. :) But on the flip side, Jason got to hear their heartbeats for the first time. Baby on the left was found right away (145), but baby on the right was being difficult as usual. This was my 3rd time hearing them & each time that little turkey moves around & makes it hard for them to capture the heartbeat. Jason knew this, but was freaking out a bit. Dr. finally got it for a second only to loose it, but eventually he got it (150). He measured my tummy & since they don't use a real guideline for multiples, I measure at 26 weeks!! I am really only 17!! EEKKK! I am just waiting for someone to ask how many more weeks I have left until I deliver, & it is more like 4 1/2 months or so I have left!! Add it to the list of things we have to laugh about! You got to laugh about it, cause crying just isn't going to cut it. So far everything is going great. Hopefully once we have that u/s, they babes will be ok & growing at the pace they should be.

1 comment:

Christia said...

Ahhh! I can't wait to know what you're having!!!! I would call now though to make the appt, so that you can get in RIGHT at 20 weeks. They usually have a small wait!