Wednesday, September 3, 2008

1st Check-up

Yesterday was my first check-up since starting stims. My right ovary was easily visable cause it has 10 pretty good looking follicles in it. My left, though, was hiding behind my uterus. Strange I know. But that is me. Strange. She could see part of it, & there were 4 there. So, 14 so far. I turned in all my consent forms & triple checked to make sure my body is doing what it should be doing. She said there was nothing to worry about yet. Yet. But we still had to wait for my bloodwork. If my estrogen was too high, I would be back at the office today, if not, I can wait until Thursday morning. My estrogen was 187! Which is not too high, so I am set for the next step! Meds stay the same. I go in tomorrow at 9:15 & was told it will take a little longer cause I have to have pre-op instructions. Eeeekkkk!! If all goes well, my egg retrieval will be next week & a couple days later, my transfer. That is, if all goes well. Can't believe it! Look forward to the day that I don't have to poke myself with a needle. It wasn't so bad in the beginning, but now that I've got 3 going in my stomach, it is not really fun anymore. Feel like a pin-cushion sometimes.

1 comment:

Christia said...

Amy I'm so glad that everything is going SO right this time! yay!!! I didn't realize it happened so quickly!!! Yay!